Lawn Care Services:
Edwards Landscape & Nursery lawn programs provide weed control, crabgrass control, proper fertilizer, and insect control to keep your turf as healthy as possible. Teaming up with you to continue proper mowing and watering habits, we will give you a great looking lawn!
- Crabgrass Control - Pre emergent control that will prevent crabgrass seeds from developing into full size plants later in the year.
- Spring Fertilizer and Weed Control - Fertilizers with the proper blend of micronutrients designed to give your lawn everything it needs to keep it looking great. Broadleaf weed control along with a thick turf area will keep weeds down to a minimum and prevent further germination.
- Early Summer Insect Control - Season-long control for damaging turf insects that may include grubs, chinch bugs, and sod web worm. We can control all of them with our applications.
- Fall Fertilizer and Weed Control - We will be using the proper blend of fertilizer for this time of the season, along with our weed control to clean up any pesky weeds that still exist in your turf area.
- Winterizer Fertilizer - Final blend of fertilizer to put your turf to sleep, while building up the root system of the plants for a quick green-up in spring.
- Seeding Methods:
- Core Aeration - Beneficial to improve the root system and the health and vigor of the grass plant. This reduces compaction of the soil, allowing more water to percolate and penetrate to the root system.
- Over Seeding - Using special blends of grass seeds that will allow your turf to fill in areas that might be thin or drought stressed.
- Slit Seeding - Is available upon request, and involves agitating the soil approximately ¾" deep, then dropping seed into the agitated soil area. It creates good soil to seed contact, aiding in better germination.
- Flea & Tick Applications – This granular flea and tick application will allow you and your pets to rest easier this season by keeping unwanted pests and insects out of your home and lawn.
site map |
©2018 Edwards Landscape & Nursery. All Rights Reserved.